Saturday, August 29, 2009

Love life??

Well, I had tons of thoughts the other day that I wanted to get down on here, but time has not allowed me and now the sun is out, homework is done and it's the weekend!! So this will be short and sweet.
After meeting someone new recently...praying...well, I am still happily single. That does not mean I have changed my mind on my approach. It is still the same. I am not dating, seeking only the ONE directed to me by God. I know it is His will that I am married to THE husband He has already created for me. I think I am just so lazy , I want God to just send him to me, I don't want to look. LOL :) Thankful I don't think He wants me looking because then I will mess it up!

Off to soak up the sun!!!

No comments: