Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Overflow...

I am learning constantly....daily... that there is so much for me to learn.
I love that God's word never runs out, it is always moving and living. I have so many things going on in my life on a daily basis, but He is the center and keeps it all going in His direction.
I question things and wonder at times, "where am I headed?" "what's around the corner?" , but
I find that not knowing what is going to happen and just trusting WHO is going to be there is what brings me joy and peace. God has His hands out and tells me "Jump in to the deep end Marissa....I got you!" How awesome is He that He just constantly loves us and is THERE!

There are times that I doubt, fear, mistrust, turn away...you name it, but He never moves! He waits for those times to pick me up and dust me off and (I PRAY) be glorified through my life.

I know without a doubt God hears and answers prayers.

I am in the last week and a half of my first set of classes. I am finishing up final projects this week as I am off work and visiting my family.
So far school has been a "fit" into what I thought was an already busy life. God finds a way.
I go back to work next week, working in the NC office for 2weeks so that I get time with my family.
Vince and Gage are able to spend time with their cousins and Aunts/Uncles and they love it.
I am enjoying the time with Vince and Gage before school starts up again. They are just the best!!
Vince is all about skating and baseball.... which mom loves because better than being about GIRLS!! He is a great kid! I love that he loves Jesus and has been saved. I loved that both my boys are! Gage has just this simple "childlike faith" that keeps me in awe.
Gage is a simple boy, he loves his family and God and just wants to be like his brother.

We will all three begin BSF again soon for the new year, our study will be on John. I am excited!!
It is a great way that our family grows in Christ together.
So September seems to be bringing a busy time.... Fall Ball for Gage, school, Fall Ball(school) for Vince, our BSF, work, personal study with a friend.... ALL GOOD THINGS!!!

Seems that NC is calling me home more often.... I do not know the plans God has, but I do know where He leads I WILL follow. And I know that there is no better place to be than in His will for me because it is there that I find the OVERFLOW that is His blessing!

Time to get busy on school work so I can enjoy the rest of the day.

No comments: