Saturday, August 22, 2009

Fear

I just can't seem to get this feeling in my gut to go away. I struggle sometimes with "do I listen to it or is it just fear?"
I don't want to be so guarded that I miss out on what I can be blessed with. But at the same time, I do not want to go through getting hurt all over with the same things again.
How does one know who or what to trust? .... I write that and say it but I do truly know the answer... only trust God and what He leads me to do. But there is the problem. My own flesh can be what blocks God's voice in my direction.
I will just continue to pray and just know that whatever God has planned He will make it happen with or without my cooperation.
I know He desires me to be with the man He has designed for me, I just pray He makes it clear to me because my vision is so blurry at times.
Ok God, I am trying to jump into the deep end...REALLY I am!!

No comments: