Sunday, September 6, 2009

Back... and forth

Well we are back in Va Beach! Getting ready for school to start and getting back to our normal routines. We were back at our church today after being away for 3 or 4 Sundays. OOOOOHhhh how great it was. Just to soak in God's awesome glory! He was so beautiful today! It was the first time in a long time that I was just at His feet , face down and giving Him all of me.

It so not about me getting anything on HIS DAY, but yet He does, as we worship Him and give Him glory, He gives back His love and mercy and just AWE! Ohhhh He is so glorious! Then as I get in the truck the new David Crawder Band song comes on, "How He loves us".
If you haven't heard that song....you are missing a wonderful blessing.

I am so thankful that when I fall from God's blessings, being disobedient, whatever the case; He is there with open arms to say "I knew you would be back!". Over the course of the last six weeks He was working on somethings in my life(directed in relationships) and He was clear on the direction He wanted me to go and I heard Him (LOUD AND CLEAR) yet...did I follow exactly as He directed? NO! I thought "yes I hear you and you are right, and here I go..." And every time where does it end....
With disappointment in myself and brief sadness.
But as I am in His arm now, I am flooded with His grace and majestic presence.

The past is gone and today I AM MADE NEW! I am disappointed that I was not the full example of Christ to a person that I should have been but I will do as God directs to reconcile that and move forward in my walk. Learn from it and meditate more on God's word and continue in prayer. I am so blessed to have so many praying on my behalf. IT WORKS!

I know that each day I grow just a little more and He has a work to do....... I am in love with one..Jesus! Now He has plans for a husband in which I will be in love with one day as well, BUT he too will be in love with Jesus..... it is that , that brings me joy to know the plans He has for me!

No comments: