Well, I have had a good , busy, productive and thought filled week.
I almost hate when thoughts consume me at times. I can go over so many "ifs" and such, if I just sit and think.
Sometimes I think it is OK to sit and turn over all the thoughts in one's head and then other times I think , maybe it's best to empty out the head. :)
As a 35 year old, single mom I find that life here lately is just not as fulfilling as I am hoping it will be one day. I guess I am scared of getting older and missing out on sharing part of my life with someone, well not just any someone, but the right someone.
I know that as far as the being 'complete', that is taken care of , I am complete in Christ, there is no doubt in that what so ever.
I just really miss, at times, having someone to just sit and share thoughts with and just dinner with. I love my kids , don't get me wrong, I love my alone time too. But I am just getting to the point where I am looking forward to having someone else to share things with. Uggghh , its frustrating though because I have been asked out by several but they are all NOT for me. So what is a girl to do , just go out with someone just to go?? ..... I just do not want to do that. I do get tempted to sometimes though. Then I start to think about the fact that it would just be a waste of both his and my time. (do I sound confusing?:) ...I know, I know...but that is the truth, how confused do you think I am?)
On top of all that , I miss my family in NC too. :(
You would think by reading this that I am sad, I'm not. I am really happy. I know that I am listening to God's will and I have so many things to keep my busy. I am just writing what's on my mind.
I was thinking about a friend of mine today and wondering how he is doing and just thinking about how I am looking forward to catching up in a few months. I was reminded that the choices we made were good ones and that time is a great gift from God. He truly does have our best interest at heart and He times things the way He does for our good and His glory.
I have a sister that is going through a tough time right now and even though we are able to call daily, I would like to be in NC with her, to be more supportive. But again, God will work all things out.
I am still not sure if God's will is for the boys and I to live in NC, I know that is where my heart is... but there is a lot more to it.
And it could be He does, just His time is different than mine.... we will just have to keep praying and see.
Well, not much else on the mind right now. I got a run in this week, ouch! I was off for a week and 1/2 so that run hurt! I need to be more dedicated to run no matter where I am. I can't take a week off and come back to it very easily.
It's about dinner time on a quiet Saturday night here, not sure what is on the plate for the boys and I tonight. We spent the day at baseball and football , 85degrees on a mid October day!
I worked on my final project for my college class I am in, boy I can not wait for this class to be over!
So let me close this for now and get some dinner on the table.
No comments:
Post a Comment