Thursday, October 8, 2009

Names........

I have had just the greatest peace in the last 9months or so and haven't had any problems with sleep and such.
Well for the first time, that has started (not sleeping) and I am not sure what it is coming from.
I have a feeling I know one issue and I really did not think it would be an issue.
That is to see "Mr. and Mrs. Crow" and to know that it is not me. I will now be Ms Crow.

I am not really upset about it, I don't think, I don't know what it is. I guess just knowing that here I am still not even in a committed relationship. Which I know I am not ready and don't want to jump into one, but it is just one of those pride things.

I know that having something that will last, is much better than just something for the moment. And I know that how they started, will be the cause of them not making it.

I guess just having lots of decisions to make all at once is taking a toll on me. Oh I would love to have a day where I do not have to make ANY decisions! Wouldn't that be nice?! LOL

I am looking forward to another week on the bike coming up. There is so much stress relief on my bike. That is my time to just hear what God is telling me, no distractions.

Really not much else going on, just working and school and boys. Looking to try to move to NC next summer, but that is going to lean a lot on the house here in Va Beach. Maybe renting it out if I can not sell it for what I want.
We will see.........

No comments: