Maybe it is the weather.... mmm , not sure. 50degrees one day and 75 the next.
But my thoughts are all over the place lately!! It is nearly driving me crazy...maybe it is time for time away from work! :) I will have that soon enough.
One and a half more weeks left in this critical thinking class...can not wait for that to be over!
I just feel so confused about so much lately and it really SUCKS!!
I am beginning to wonder if anyone understands being 35, divorced with kids, working full time, going to school, serving The Lord and dealing with all life has???
There are days I feel like I am completely not "getting it"! I wonder if others feel the same.
I have great family and great friends, but few of them have been, or are, where I am with my life so it is hard for them to understand, even though bless their hearts , they do try :)
I will just continue to pray ....and let me tell you my prayers are crazy, I picture God just shaking His head saying, "Marissa you are just a mess girl" LOL :) I just come to Him and say "Lord I truly do not have a clue, will you help?" and I know He hears and He will answer :)
Well off to another confusing day :) hoping clarity comes soon......
No comments:
Post a Comment