Well its been about 6 months since my last entry so I thought time to write :)
The last 6months have been busy , busy, busy.
The boys started baseball again for AP and are really enjoying it! Vince is really growing up and is all about the baseball! Gage is slowly growing away from being mom's baby :( .
We are growing a lot in many ways.
All three of us have completed our first year with BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) where we studied the Life of Moses. How great is God that His word is living and teaches us so much about Him and ourselves. We all came away with so much and are looking forward to the study of John starting in September.
Vince and Gage are both doing really well in school now. Things were really rough for a while , with them getting over some obstacles in our lives. I think that the divorce has sunk in with them, as much as it has hurt them, they know that it is reality now.
I am hopeful that Vince will complete 9th grade with all As and Bs :) YEAH!! Gage will too!
We are in our home stretch with the Spring baseball season and Vince may be playing with the All Star team! He has been a super player, he has been asked to play on other junior teams and even with the seniors when they are short. He is really striving to be the best he can with ball and succeed with it. I am behind him 100% and I am there pushing him to practice , practice, practice!! :) I know he appreciates that mom is there at every practice and game and supporting him in his dreams. I pray it will make a difference in his life.
Gage loves baseball and really looks up to his big brother :) How did I get to be so blessed with the two of them. I know I am loved by God every morning I wake up and see them.
Ok...well what is new with me???
WELLLLLL... I am NOT dating :) Happily... I have spent months praying and seeking God's direction and in His word. He has made it clear that there is 1 for me and that is it. So I am not into "trying out" anyone in the meantime. I am keeping myself holy for the one that God has created for me as I pray that he is doing the same. I do get grief about it and the "na sayers' give me those "looks"...I don't care. There is one that I care to please and that is my creator God. He is all that I live to please , because in that I am so blessed!
I am still working with UHC full time, love it, even though some days are tough. Something that I am really excited about is I am going back to school to obtain my Bachelor degree for FREE! Work has offered a program for a select group and I was accepted. I am thrilled and scared at the same time. I know that there is nothing to fear, God gave this opportunity to me and I need to trust Him with it.
So what will I be doing this summer??? School, work , sleep...and maybe a motorcycle ride here and there. :)
I still have some issues to allow God to work on with me dealing with my divorce. But more and more I am turning things over to Him. Things between my ex-husband and myself are still bitter and I just continue to pray for him to seek and find the true forgiveness that awaits him in Christ. I love him and forgive because Jesus loves me and forgave me , I have no right to withhold forgiveness. God has allowed me to see him through His eyes, that he is God's treasure, as we all are.
If you are reading this and you do not have a personal relationship with Jesus, seek it TODAY. There is nothing in this world more important. He is the ONLY way to God. You can not be "good" to get to heaven, because we can not measure ourselves to others, only to a perfect God. Only the blood of Christ allows that.
If you have a personal relationship with Jesus then your job is to SHARE your faith. It is not biblical that you keep it personal. Jesus said "go and tell". Because there is a world needing to be saved.
As from the life of Moses...God said over and over "be strong and courageous". :)
No comments:
Post a Comment