Well, its been 1 week since my surgery and God is SO AMAZING!! There were so many praying for the surgery and recovery and I am so amazed to say that it was the best!
The surgeons expected a 6-8hr surgery and it was less than 5 I believe (I was in a very relaxed state so I couldnt tell you LOL)
Every cut was exactly right! I didnt even need a splint and my surgeon said that never happens.
I was in the hospital till the next evening and really didnt feel much pain, they gave me 2 doses of pain meds between Tues/Wes before I left and I have had only 1 dose at home and 2 doses of motrin(childrens motrin at that!) How amazing!! God is so good! He knows that I hate pain meds and the way they mess with our heads and bodies and He took the pain, all I did was ask Him to.
I commented to one of my friends today that , you know all through God's Word I believe what He is saying to us is "Believe Me and Trust Me!" THATS IT!! But its so hard for us to. But we need to just do it!
Thank you Jesus for being Lord in my life and doing what I can not. I thank you for the lessons I will learn and those that I already have.
I will post pictures as soon as the swelling goes down some more. Right now I have Mick Jagaur lips!! LOL!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment