Well here it is...June. My boys just left this weekend for the summer. It was a little hairy at first , as someone thought to try to provoke me to anger.... it was short lived as the unexpected was expected.
I would warn that we need to be VERY careful to not harden our hearts against God. It is very dangerous. We are nothing in this world without salvation. And Salvation ONLY comes through Jesus Christ.
Lord I thank you for my salvation!!
When this world gets so hard and unbearable, I remember its not HOME. I can hardly wait for that day that we go home to be with our Savior. It is truly something we can only partly imagine!
Lord, thank you for the home you are preparing for me!
Well, I have 2 days until my surgery. I am a little nervous, but not too much. I know I am in great hands.
Our Pastor today talked about finding Joy in the midst of surviving. How true!! Its funny how God works in that He was just 'talking to me ' about that very thing the past few weeks through His word. That when the enemy is trying to beat us down, AND HE WILL TRY, remember that our joy is found in Jesus. That we can take our eyes off of the trouble and put them on Him. He will light us up from the inside. Just writing it makes me smile!
There is nothing in this world that can destroy us...only wound us, and Jesus has overcome the world and His wounds are healed!! He is alive and wants to live in us!
I am finding that when the enemy uses those around me and trys to provoke me to anger these days that its very short lived and then I am filled with peace again. Thank you Lord! It is a great feeling and one that the world will NOT understand. The world thinks we should return hate for hate. NO SO if you know Christ. He says love your enemies, do kind to them. It is in that ,that you will see the peace that God talks about in His word.
Pray for quick healing for me after my surgery on Tuesday , that I may not need to take the pain meds long. I know God has healing hands. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment