Well 2008 has ended and we are in the start of 2009.
I believe it will be the beginning of much change and growing.
My prayer is that Jesus continue to be the leader in my life, that He has a husband out there somewhere for me and I am obedient to wait for him.
Also that my children continue to mature in The Lord.
That He my bless all those around me, both past and present, and most of all that those that have not come to Jesus , will.
A lot has happened in our lives in this past year and I have learned to rejoice in all things that God allows to happen. That even in the bad, He is to be glorified and that He can use any and all things to do His will.
As we begin this year there are still so many things left in the air and hard decisions to make,
Is North Carolina where we are to be? That is the question of the year..... I have faith God will answer, maybe He already has and I just havent heard. We will see.
Here are some new pictures of all of us celebrating Christmas and the New year.
We will chat soon.........
I believe it will be the beginning of much change and growing.
My prayer is that Jesus continue to be the leader in my life, that He has a husband out there somewhere for me and I am obedient to wait for him.
Also that my children continue to mature in The Lord.
That He my bless all those around me, both past and present, and most of all that those that have not come to Jesus , will.
A lot has happened in our lives in this past year and I have learned to rejoice in all things that God allows to happen. That even in the bad, He is to be glorified and that He can use any and all things to do His will.
As we begin this year there are still so many things left in the air and hard decisions to make,
Is North Carolina where we are to be? That is the question of the year..... I have faith God will answer, maybe He already has and I just havent heard. We will see.
Here are some new pictures of all of us celebrating Christmas and the New year.
We will chat soon.........
No comments:
Post a Comment