Seems there are days that we are just going to face the enemy and those he uses. Every time I do , I realize how much faith Job had, how much strength Christ has.
I pray that Christ keeps his hand on my chin , lifting my face to His and off my circumstances.
I remember The Lord's prayer today... "forgive those that trespass against me.."
I know Christ will flood us with peace when we truly forgive those that hurt us. We have to remember that they are not born again and do not know what they are doing.
Third Day has a great new song "Born again" ...it is an awesome song. I do feel like I am "living for the very first time.."
Keep me in your prayers that I am still and I allow Christ to take ALL that I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment