Well 4 more weeks for alot in our lives....
I have surgery in 4 weeks and please lift up my surgeons and myself in prayer. That they have STEADY hands :) Its scheduled for 8 hours.....ooooohhh boy...I am a little scared, but ready.
Its been 3 years in the works.
It is double jaw surgery to complete my orthodontic work. So there will be only liquids for 6 weeks after!!!! YIKES!! JUNE 10th I will be pigging out , dont you know!
Also , 4 more weeks before school ends and summer begins.
Vincent will be heading to high school next year..boo hoo, my baby is growing up!
Vince and Gage will be heading to their Grandparents in South Dakota for the summer this
year...I will miss them sooooo much! I know they will have a great time and it will give mom
time to ride her bike :).
I will be writing more again......
No comments:
Post a Comment