What is "renewed"? Well for me , its when life truly begins... when you have put away all the old and have become NEW.
For me that was about 4 1/2 years ago. I know you are thinking , 'ok you're 33, how is that?'
Well, I will keep it brief.
I came to a place in life where my whole world fell apart.
I was in the middle of a good marriage, two great kids, living in our first home.....etc
When.........
there we were, my husband decided in the middle of our 1st deployment as a family that
he no longer wanted a family.
Just like that, I was looking over my whole life thinking "where did I go wrong?" "wait, it wasn't suppose to happen to me" I did everything opposite from everyone around me to ensure I was not going to end up divorced.
But nevertheless there I was......... I was at the bottom, my whole world had crumbled, and I had no idea what my life meant.
I was driving in my car and for whatever reason a Christian radio station was playing and someone was talking about Jesus......... funny, it was never talked about in our marriage.
Anyway, from that day, I gave my life over to Him and it has been "Renewed".
The journey has been a very hard one....He said it would and now I am in the mist of another
battle in my life and closer still to Him.
My husband and I patched things up after a 2 year seperation and made it through another deployment....until....
Yep, you guessed it, last year, our 3rd deployment, my husband again walked out. This time the "patch" is alot tougher.
As I go through this journey and allow those of you reading this in it, I will share with you the battle I am in and where I find peace. I pray that for whatever reason you have found my page, that God has brought you here and He will tell you what you need to hear.
I have found that through all that I have been chosen to endure.....Christ is so strong and He is who He says He is....Dont let anyone tell you different.
We (those that chose to follow Him) are IN the world but NOT OF the world and we will not fit in....but I am reminded that my home is in Heaven , where my Savior waits.
No comments:
Post a Comment