Well , our Saturdays are always full days and yesterday was no exception.
We headed off to baseball game #1 at 9am and then switched gears to soccer @10:30 and then back to baseball @ 12:45.... We were all done by 3pm! What a full day! I wouldn't have it anyother way.
I pray that when my boys are all grown up they remember what all mom has done. I know at times it seems its not enough. I mean here they are , God's wonderful creation that He allowed me to participate in ..... and I am so far from worthy. But I give all the love I have (as a mother) to them.
Vincent and Gage are such great gifts and I treasure all the time I have with them. I am more thankful that the time is not limited to here on earth, because you see....they have both begun their own relationship with Jesus and we are forever bound as true family. What a wonderful thing to know.
As I think of being a parent, I think of my wonderful friends Sean and Leslie who are starting out their new adventure as parents. They are expecting their arrival around Nov 5th. We are so happy for them!! I know their lives will never be the same as in my own life, there are MANY things I would change if I could ....but, being a mom is NOT one of those things!
2 comments:
Hey girlie,
It is so cool to be able to keep up with you this way! Tell Sean and Leslie congrats on their soon to be little one! That is awesome!! They will make great parents! (like you!)
Miss you!!
Mary Beth
I am so excited about your blog. I miss you and the boys. I'm glad we have this link to help us keep in touch. Love U.
Post a Comment