I'm a little late starting my entries for 2010, but it's been busy. We had an awesome time in NC over the Christmas/New Year break.
Celebrated the coming of the new year as we do, with our kids and such in NC. It was great!
I am looking forward to the year. Lots going on this year with work, school, and the boys.
I will be on a break from school through the summer, so hoping to get lots of riding in and maybe catching up on some reading I am behind in.
Began my reading through the bible in a year program, so far I love it!! Thanks Chuck! It is a plan that is perfect for me, a checklist :) lol
Got some new music that we love, the new Casting Crowns cd is great!
2months to go before my 1/2 marathon, I am really looking forward to it and can't wait for my family to visit.
I finally got all the pictures loaded on my computer from New Years/Christmas and it really makes me miss my family in NC :(. But I am so thankful for the MANY friends that I have here in Va Beach, they are truly like family to me and the boys!
Here is to a great 2010!
No comments:
Post a Comment